Please check prices on our biker break page, Then check availability or contact us by telephone or e-mail first. Once confirmed and you are happy to proceed please download the BOOKING FORM ( or use a covering letter ) then post to us with your Sterling deposit cheque. You will need to put on two first class stamps on the envelope to ensure it reaches France.
Once your deposit and form has been received we will confirm your booking by email or telephone.
If you have not heard within seven days then please call us.
All deposits are non-refundable and are £50 per person for the weekend biker breaks.
Balances are to be settled in Euros on arrival, for bookings of 1 night only the full amount is required in Sterling at the time of booking.
Deposits can be paid by bank transfer, cheques should be made payable in sterling to Mr Ken Macnab.
1. The property known as Taranis (‘The Property’) is offered for holiday rental subject to written confirmation by Ken Macnab (the owner) to the renter (‘the Client’).
2. To reserve accommodation the Client should complete and sign the booking form and return it together with payment of the non-refundable deposit. Following receipt of the booking form and the deposit, the Owner (or owners representative) will telephone or send a confirmation letter or E. Mail to the Client.
3. The balance of the rent is payable on arrival any meals or extras are payable the day before departure
4. The rental period shall commence at 4.00pm on the first day and finish at 10.00am on the last day. The Owner shall not offer the accommodation before the time stated and the Client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated.
5. The maximum number of persons residing in the property must not exceed that specified on the booking form
6. Any chargeable expenses arising during the rental period to be settled locally with the Owner’s before departure.
7. In case, for example, of damage to the Property or its contents the rental sum paid shall not limit the Client’s liability to the Owner.
8. The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take care of the Property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition (removing all rubbish) at the end of the rental period. The Client agrees to leave the property in an identical condition to that which he found it.
9. The Client shall report to the Owner without delay any defects to the Property or breakdown in the equipment, plant, machinery or appliances in the Property, and arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
10. The Client agrees not to act in any way which would cause a disturbance to those resident in neighbouring properties. In the event of the Client causing any disturbance to the neighbouring properties the rental will be terminated with no notice. The Owner will not be liable to the Client for any remaining period of the rental. The owner has the right to unhindered access to the property at any time.
11. The Owner shall not be liable to the Client for any defect, problem or stoppage in the supply of public services to the Property, nor in respect of any breakdown of any of the equipment, plant, machinery or appliance in the Property or garden. Neither for any loss, damage or injury which is as a result of use of the property or its contents.
12. In the event of the owners insurance company having to make a payment to cover any damage to the property caused by the tenant or as a result of the tenants action then the insurance company in accordance with French regulations will have the right to pursue the tenant for full payment of these monies. It is recommended that you insure against this risk
13. The owner will not be liable to the Client for any damage, injury or losses due to weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or any other matters beyond the control of the Owner.
14. If the Property is destroyed, substantially damaged or simply deemed uninhabitable by the Owners for whatever reason before the start of the rental period the Owners will refund to the Client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period. Under no circumstances shall the Owner’s liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to the Owner for the rental. If the property is deemed uninhabitable during the period of the rental the owners will refund to the Client the rental that has been paid for the remainder of the rental period. Under no circumstances shall the Owner’s liability to the Client exceed the amount of the remaining rental period.
15. The Client is strongly recommended to arrange a fully comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party’s personal belongings, personal liability, health etc, since these are not covered by the Owner’s insurance (whether inside or outside of the house rented). All bookings are accepted on the understanding that the Client and his party have full holiday, travel, third party and medical insurance cover.
16. This contract shall be governed by French law in every particular including formation and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in France.
17. Please note that these booking conditions are included with our Booking Form. Signature of the booking form confirms that the client has read, understands and accepts these booking conditions in full.